The Indiana State Police is currently accepting applications for two positions (civilian) at its regional dispatch center at the Versailles post.
To apply for the position on-line applicants should:
- Access the IN.Gov web page
- Type “Careers” in the search line
- Select “Employment Opportunities” (this should list all state of Indiana jobs)
- Type in “Regional Dispatch” and drop down for one week in the job search (this should display the openings)
- You will be prompted to create an account
- Complete application for the position and add your resume`
Further information or questions can be obtained by calling Steve Comer at 812-689-5000. The deadline to apply isApril 06, 2015.